At Mazepoint we love creating actionable insights that make a difference, unlocking the potential for personal and organisational performance improvement, always.
We are a Business Intelligence software development and Analytics Service Bureau founded in 1998 with a network of partners around the world. Our customers include three of the top 20 global brands and prominent UK Government Agencies for whom we are developing and managing ground-breaking applications and insights. Our technology partners include Microsoft, Google, Jedox, Tableau, Apple, Pentaho and a number of other Open Source software suppliers. Further information can be found on our website at www.mazepoint.com.
This is an entry level position offering an exceptional opportunity for a recent graduate or early career professional (or equivalent) seeking to build a career within IT, Financial Systems and/or Business Intelligence.
Working directly with our Head of Development we will support you as you develop your skills and gain hands-on experience in software development and Business Intelligence Skills.
Our technology stack is ASP.NET Core on the back and Angular/Typescript up front. You’ll work across the full stack and full software development lifecycle.
You will work in a customer support role initially to help you learn about our customers, products and services, following which excellent long-term progression prospects are available. We hope to help the right individual advance their career at the heart of our ambitious, well-respected and growing company.
To be successful you will need:
- A strong undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or an equivalent area
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and career within IT and Business Intelligence
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A logical, analytical mind and an enjoyment of problem solving
- Strong knowledge of at least one language and one framework, ideally matched with our tech stack. Azure/SQL would be advantageous.
- Some software development experience (1 year +) gained during employment or as a placement/secondment during studies
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits including 32 days holiday per year (incl. bank holidays), bonus opportunity (after 1 year), share option scheme (after 2 years), and working from home in an organized but relaxed work environment with a small, friendly team. You can be based anywhere in the UK but will need to meet face-to-face with your team members from time to time, once our London office is open again, to help you work together more effectively.
Mazepoint will NOT accept third-party Agency cold calls about this opportunity.